Clean water is one of the most precious resources in any community. But aging pipes are leaking, and many cities are losing millions of gallons of drinkable water every year. Cash-strapped municipalities can’t afford to clean the water and then lose it between the treatment plant and the faucet. More than ever, municipal infrastructure requires a reliable, watertight system that will conserve this precious resource and keep it clean and healthy for decades to come.
Hamilton Kent’s mission is to provide new construction with durable, watertight gaskets for all types of pressure pipe, creating resilient joints and pipelines for years to come.
- NSF approved
- Meeting/exceeding industry material and testing requirements
- A broad range of cord diameters are available
Straub couplings for domestic water pipelines are engineered to ensure safe and long-lasting connections for hot or cold potable water. Designed and tested for hot- and cold-water systems in apartment buildings or for use with any PVC pipe, Straub couplings for aquarise are restraint-type fittings that deliver long-lasting reliable performance every time.
- Reliable couplings for pipelines that transfer potable water through facilities
- Can be used in filtration plants
- Many sizes of Flex and Grip couplings are available
- Designed with EPDM NSF gaskets for potable water applications
- Couplings for PVC, Copper, Stainless Steel
- Couplings for hot- and cold-water systems in apartment buildings on PVC pipe
- Restraint style couplings in variety of sizes for PVC pipelines
- Specially designed couplings for hot water systems above 86° F (30°C)